Monday, December 22, 2008

Clay babies altered in Photoshop


As I promised, here are some images that I altered in photoshop.

The idea is finding ways to get the creative juices flowing. There are many ways of firing up the creative process, and this is one I like to use.


The above image is the cut out filter.

This image is done with glowing edges.
I think the two images above were changed using ink out line filters.


The final image is pattern maker.


As you can see, I went a little overboard on the filters, but it's all in
an attempt to come up with ideas, whether it's a painting, clay, collage or graphics.

I could use some of these ideas for templates, patterns, coloring pages, wallpaper, tags and cards.
With more refinement and bit of work, I could use them for illustrations or transfers for jewelry.

Remember when it comes to brainstorming for ideas, there are many ways to get there. This is just one method I use.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity