Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Posters!


Along with my clay I've been working on a website that features my motivational and inspirational posters. I would love some critiques. I have a lot to do on this site, for instance, I need to make categories of pages..like motivational, art work, photographs, whimsical..etc.

Please let me know if you think that the pricing is fair. I am charging $10.00 per 11 by 17 poster with free shipping. However, I'm going to have a sale starting next week to kick off the site.

I also am very interested in doing special orders for birthdays, graduations, weddings, anniversaries and professions. I will be posting more information in the future.

Please take a look and leave a comment!

Garrity Graphics

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity