Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pete the Popcorn

Thought I would mention my very good friends, Joe and Nick, and their new book that they have been working on, called Pete the Popcorn!

It is a wonderfully written child's picture book and it will be available soon on Amazon. Nick has started a blog to keep us all updated on Pete's story and the actual day that the book goes on sale. Here is a link to his blog.

I've had some sneak peeks and it's such a cute story, I can't wait to get my own copy and read it to my grand-kids.

I am so excited for my friends and wish them all kinds of success. They have such great ideas. I don't know if they know how much they inspire me! All of this book business has made me dust off some old manuscripts from my past and see if there's something I can do.

I'm so busy with my clay I doubt that I'll ever get around to doing that, but it's thrilling to see Nick and Joe go after their dream. They've even started another story! Great!

Go check out Pete's blog and watch for the date that Pete will be available. I want to be the first to buy a copy..Guess I'll camp out by the computer that day!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity