Friday, November 2, 2007

UPS,,final attempt notice

Tonight, when I came home from work, I found a final notice on my door from the UPS man. I have been expecting my box of goodies to come from Polyform Products (my clay, my projects we worked on, etc.), however, I wasn't expecting a "final notice".. Seeing that really irked me, what happened to "first attempt", and "second attempt"? If the lazy driver would have taken 5 seconds to leave me a notice the first two tries , I could have driven over to their office during the day. But, it's Friday evening and now I have to wait till Tuesday, since I can't go on Monday. Oh well, patience is a virtue, so I guess I'll be waiting.

I'm going to do a quick tutorial (very basic,,just to give you an idea) of a clay project Saturday, November 3, so check back in the evening for a free lesson and pictures!

See you later..

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity