Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wedding Cake Toppers!!

Bride in Satin ** Groom in Dress Marines



Every since I joined Etsy and put some of my toppers in my store there, I've been getting orders like crazy. I have been so busy doing homework, doing clay and working that I've neglected my blog for the past two weeks. As much as I like blogging, first things come first, but tonight I thought I would take a few minutes and show some of the toppers I've been doing.

A woman sent me a picture of a cat graphic that her sister had drawn for her. I did the cats almost exactly as the graphic looked. It's a simple design and it is glued on a mirror base, but it looks pretty nice.








I added roses to the base of this topper, drawing all the reds in the tie and bouquet together. I really like how this looks.






This topper is Mr. and Mrs. Sock Monkey
sitting among purple and white flowers.
The bride is holding matching roses. This wasn't for a special order
but something I put on Etsy to sell as is.



The topper to the right, with the lion, rhino, and monkey was a special order for a bride and groom who are getting married at the zoo. That's a unique place to tie the knot! Bride was super happy!!


I have a hippie topper, fishing topper, camping topper and army topper to make this week. If you know of anyone who is looking for a unique cake topper, remember me.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity