Thursday, October 30, 2008

Whimsical Letter


I have been working on a project in my graphic design class where we transform a letter into another object.

I chose the letter G.
The assignment called for only 7 steps.


The process had to be gradual.




I started to add polka dots . The tummy and arms and head start to grow.

I smoothed out the tail.



More polka dots, longer arms, and a more defined head emerge.

I added whites for the eyes and little fingers and toes.


I have found, that no matter how hard I try, I can't avoid whimsical. I might as well face it, it's my style.

This would be a great idea for an Alphabet Book. Only, I think it would have been better to do
G is for Giant,,or something that started with a G.

All in all, I'm happy with the finished work.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity