Saturday, September 5, 2009

Halloween Goodies





I've been looking high and low for my motivation and I finally found it yesterday. I have been on a new medication that makes me tired and I haven't felt like doing anything lately. I have succumbed to the tiredness, joyfully lying around on the couch watching TV. That is so unlike me so I've had to make an effort to fight the feeling and get to work on my clay. Thankfully it happened last night so I thought I would share some of the things I made.


I am going to put these on either ebay or etsy later on tonight.

Labor day weekend is going to be quiet for me. I'm just going to watch old movies and make a lot of clay. School starts back up next week so I want to have a relaxing few days before Tuesday.

Be Safe!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity