Thursday, October 1, 2009

Card Stock






Here's a fun idea if you make polymer clay jewelry. I recently purchased a small book of glitter mat stack from Joanns crafts. They are 4.5" by 5". There are 72 papers and about 1/2 of them have glitter on them. The original price is $9.99 but I got them on sale for 40% off. I actually purchased two packs, one is called Glitter Sweet, and the other is Glitter Holiday. As you can see, I cut them in half or in thirds, depending on the size of my pins and they make a perfect card to pin them on. I was even inspired by some of the designs on the mat stack.

My plan was to use scalloped scissors to make them even more special, but I decided I like the crisp, straight edges. Next I am going to make tiny little labels with my business name, phone number and a price . I think I'll stick it on the back of the cards so it doesn't ruin the look of the card and the pin.

I'm not a scrapbooker but I love the papers and embellishments that can be found and I try to incorporate them into my business when I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a good idea!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity