Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh where oh where has Debbie been?

For the past three weeks I've been feeling ill and finally, after going to the Dr. twice, I drove myself to the hospital on Monday.
To make a long story short, I had some heart tests (stress and heart cath) and all the results came back beautifully.

I think I may have an ulcer and have to have a test for that, but not right away. Going to stay away from certain foods for awhile.

I missed a whole week's worth of work at my real job and haven't touched clay either. But, now that I feel like I have a new lease on life due to the great heart results, I'm determined to get cracking again.

I'm sorry for the lull in posting, but hopefully I'll not have any more health problems for awhile.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity