Sunday, May 29, 2011

On the road again





I love taking pictures of roads. There is something about an image of a road that makes me wonder, "where does it lead, and what will happen when I get there?"

I'm always on the lookout for a great road photo opportunity and I guess I'm not the only one.

Post Cards In the Attic made a beautiful treasury on etsy called "On The Road Again." and she honored me by putting one of my road prints on it. Not only did she include me in this wonderful treasury, she blogged about it on her beautiful blog, Butterfly in the attic. She's got some great old vintage postcards and images in her etsy shop and on her blog, so you might want to visit her. Enjoy your travels!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

1 comment:

Art Epicurean said...

Yes, love roads. The roads we have taken, the roads we have not, the roads less traveled... the shady lanes...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity