Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Blue Skies, even blue water



Tuesday was a perfect day. We drove to Mission Point, walked to the very tip, had a picnic on a long, lonely beach, where I gathered rocks and petoskey stones. Stayed on the beach for hours, fed the seagulls, was so happy I felt like running and leaping!!

Today we're off to shop, more beaching, and another trip to watch nature and hike.

If you've never been to Traverse City, my suggestion to you is to plan a trip. It's one of the most beautiful places in Michigan.


It was hard to leave this beach. My sister
and I were the only people on the
entire beach.
The only other life we saw
were three shy seagulls
who refused to get too close.
Don't forget to leave a comment on my polymer clay bird giveaway. Thanks!





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity