Sunday, September 4, 2011

Recent Work

Thought I share some pictures of what I've been up to this past week.



These are Christmas ornaments shaped as tags. Can be used as tags, but at $4.00 each, better for an ornament.



Cute scarecrow with a pumpkin, one of my favorite characters to make during the fall.


Frog cake toppers. These are ready to ship or I can do a custom design with different colors of flowers. I can do most animals, so if there is something you've been looking for, let me know.



These are Halloween Ornaments, made for a Halloween tree. Once again, in the shape of a tag. It is entirely made of clay, with a textured background. I love making these.

Tomorrow is the deadline for the contest to win the Halloween pig, so leave a comment and good luck!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity