Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cafe Press

Support This Site

I've been busy making designs for CafePress. I have an account there and slowly have begun making small sales. I'm so addicted to it now. I found myself spending more time working on Cafe Press than my own site and my clay. Now I've given myself challenges during the day.

For instance, if I finish a cake topper, I can spend 1/2 hour on Cafepress or Photoshop (where I make the design). If I make 10 clay babies I can do the same. It is helping me make more clay, since I can't wait to think of the design and make it, upload it to Cafe Press, etc. I have a lot to do to my site there, but it's looking pretty good, considering I opened it two months ago.

Wish me luck and I'll be back later for pictures of Halloween items.

1 comment:

homemade by kelly said...

I was wondering if you still certified people to train other people how to make things with polymer clay. I got laid off from my job back in April. I am trying to find a way to bring in some extra money working at home. I love making things with polymer clay. I have a lot of ideas come into my head and find myself craving to make something else, although most of my ideas have already been done by someone else. I would appreciate any advice you might be able to give me or would love to be certified to teach other people how to make things.
Kelly

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity