Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pretty in Pink and Green



I really like the combination of soft green and pink. I put those colors to use in this little set of gingerbread girls. They are having a little tea party. Well, they aren't drinking tea, but hot cocoa. Each girl has a plate of cookies and a cupcake. The dishes and coffee cups are white with a pink and green design. So I made the girls in matching colors. I think it looks very soft and inviting. This set is currently on ebay. It is selling for $17.00 and that includes free shipping.

ebay..





Close up of the plate with cupcakes and cookies.





I also made some Christmas tag ornaments with the same color combination.



I would love to have a craft show display with just green, pink and white clay babies, jewelry and ornaments. People would be drawn into my booth because of it I think. Since I'm afraid to go out on a limb and try it, I'll put that idea on the back burner.







See how nice these colors look together...





No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity