Thursday, April 2, 2009

Virus and Trojans

Bare with me as I try to fix my very infected computer. I believe I got several viruses, Malware and Trojans from downloading a game from facebook. I'm not sure, but that's when this craziness started. I have spent hours and hours trying to fix this and am considering reformatting my computer.

What a shame that we live in a world where nasty people take so much pleasure in causing so much pain. For every hour that I have spent trying to fix my computer, I could have been blogging or creating.

I've lost my desktop, I keep getting booted off the Internet, I'm redirected during searches, etc.

So, on the weekend I'm going to spend some time working on this. I look forward to my weekends where I can create for hours at a time, catch up on housework and just relax. Hopefully I can take care of this in only a few hours.

Wish me luck as I try to nurse my computer back to good health!!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity