Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Count down to a craft show


On Sunday, I'm doing a craft show in Ann Arbor at the Artisan Market in Kerrytown. I have never done this show before. The Michigan Indie Crafters of Etsy are promoting it. Here's a link to check out their blog.

I've been producing a lot of clay these last few weeks, and when this show is over, I am going to start loading up my etsy store and my website. I wish I had more time in the day to do it all.
Looking ahead at the forecast it looks like it's going to be a pleasant day. I hope so. Nothing like rain to keep buyers away. So my fingers are crossed!

I'll be taking my camera and chatting with other artists. Hopefully I can take their pictures and interview them in the future. It's all a great way to promote my clay and draw more folks to my website and my blog. It's a never ending adventure!



Hearts hang on a rack in my clay room. They have been dipped in glaze and are drying.




Monkeys sit among unfinished clay cupcakes.




I love these color combinations.

I made about 40 items today. I have to admit that about 15 were buttons, but still it all counts in the end.

I'll be back again tomorrow with more updates

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity