Monday, January 14, 2013

Nature is the photo challenge word of the day

I had big plans today to take some nice pictures of Hines Park.  I was over in my old neighborhood and figured I could drive back home through the park, but, as luck would have it, the park was closed, probably due to flooding.  So, I had an idea to drive over to another park where there was an old abandoned bathroom that was covered in graffiti.  I figured I could do my WORD photo.  When I got there, it was a pile of rubble.  I was beginning to get a little frustrated.

So I headed back home.  I decided to drive through Garden City Park and I snapped this picture.  Here it is January 14 and the park looks like the end of November.  There isn't a spot of snow or ice in sight, just decaying leaves and bare trees.  Nature sure is fickle, isn't she?  (not that I'm complaining).

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity