Thursday, January 10, 2013

Passion, the word of the day






Once again, I could not find a good picture for the word WORD.  I saw many great photo opportunities but the dang traffic was a problem again.  I think I'm going to go spray paint a word on the side of a building and take a picture.  Well, not really, but tempted.

As I thought about this dilemma, I looked up on the wall at a poster I made a few weeks ago, and thought, "Passion!", that's it!  If anyone knows me well they know I'm passionate about Northern Michigan, it's where I love to be and where I want to live.  I took all of those pictures last summer and just recently made this collage to get me through the winter.  I hung it right above my computer so I can gaze up at it and remember and day dream.  So I snapped a picture of my pictures and here it is.  My passion!  Or at least, one of my passions.  Enlarge this picture and let the day dreaming begin.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity