Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What can you do with the word Corner

Ok, so I said that I would work on the word, WORD today, but that didn't happen.  I spent several hours at school today and when I left the traffic was crazy.  I repeat, CRAZY.  Why is it when the sun shines people drive like maniacs?? 

Because I wanted to get off of the road and safely home, I took a short cut through an industrial park to avoid a traffic back up.  There I saw my opportunity to snap a picture of a corner.  Nothing impressive, nothing creative, but I got that word out of the way. 


I don't have a phone with a camera (can we say third world technology) so I have to take my camera with me.  I'm getting in a habit of doing that.  Tomorrow my plan to is take a drive down Hines Park and find something that glistens..At least that's the plan.


Polymer Clay Mosaic Covered Bird House



Here's  the beginning of a polymer clay bird house that I'm covering.  This is very time consuming.   I had to make all of these little tiles with clay and they are hard to line up perfectly but it's getting there.  I need to cover the front and the back and then grout it and shine it and then, if anyone is interested, I will do a tutorial.  So, leave a comment if you'd like to see a tutorial.  If no one comments,,then I know!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity