Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Today's photo challenge word is foundation


When I saw the word "foundation" I immediately thought of this hynm..

The church's one Foundation Is Jesus Christ her Lord;
She is his new creation by water and the Word:
From heav'n he came and sought her to be his holy bride;
With his own blood he bought her, and for her life he died.

I like this church because it looks like it's been here for a long time, standing strong on it's physical foundation.

I love that word, foundation.  It's what faith is built on, a good marriage, good morals, and good education.  A foundation used to tuck a woman's stomach in and foundation on a woman's face can make her look younger.

Tomorrow I'm going to go out and look for the word, WORD.  That should be interesting.

Exciting News!


My newest book, "You're Naughty, Purple Monkey" is on Amazon.  Here's the link on Amazon...LINK



What's it about?  It's a story about friendship and how we treat our friends, all with the subtle use of YOUR and YOU'RE.  It also has all of the days of the week.  Repetition helps a child learn the difference between your and you're.  The illustrations are done in collage.  I made all of the papers and did the illustrations myself, along with writing the story.  Eric Carle is my inspiration.  As you can see, when I'm not doing clay, I'm busy with other creative outlets.  

Thanks for reading my blog and see you again tomorrow.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity