Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today's word is STREET

On this third day of the 365 day photo challenge I decided to go with the word street.  I took my trusty fugi camera out with me and I had an idea to find a street with no traffic, set the timer and put the camera in the street, but instead, I found a beautiful pattern of salt encrusted cracks and decided to take the photo instead.

I love texture and I'm forever making patterns in photoshop and as soon as I saw this design on the street I knew I could have some fun with it.  



The original image
Here it is with a paint dabs filter.
Here I changed the hue


Looks sweet as a mosaic

Many filters, lost track.









All of these images have been turned into patterns.  You can see in the image below how I used those patterns to fill in the text.
I'm pretty sure I won't be doing this much work for tomorrow's image but this was fun!



Because this blog is about my clay, here is a custom order I did for a customer in Australia.  I really liked how this turned out.  Be back tomorrow with my day four photo!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity