Saturday, January 17, 2009

Free Valentine Graphics

If you've noticed, I've started to offer free graphics. Today I've made altered collage tags. These can be saved on your computer and printed on card stock. You can use them for collage, Artist's Trading Cards, gift tags, etc. Click on the picture and it opens in a new window. Then right click and save.


Here's a free polymer clay graphic for you. Use it on myspace or newsletters, personal cards.

My only requests is that you don't add any of my images to a collection of clip art that you sell.

You can use it for crafting, website design, art, etc. I'm still in the beginning stages of my graphics' techniques, and I know I have a long way to go, but this is a start. By giving it out for free, I'm hoping to get some feedback, ideas and motivation to make more.

Let me know as the months go along, how you like the freebies.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I would recommend protecting your work with a creative commons license - it is free, and you can choose the level of permission you grant others when using your work and making derivatives. Check it out at www.creativecommons.org

(-:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity