Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lots and lots of cake toppers


The last few days I've gotten a lot of work done. It feels good to finish up orders and make new clay babies to put on etsy and ebay.


As you can see, I've had a lot of different requests lately for toppers. Kiwi and asparagus is my favorite. The bride wanted the kiwi to be elongated. That's about the best I could do, as the kiwi started to look like a brown eggplant.

As I mentioned, I'm going to really start working my cake topper business. I'm in a showcase for next Saturday on Etsy. It's the wedding showcase. That will help a little with more exposure.

Polymer Clay Graphics

Here's a few polymer clay graphics that you can use for personal use (website, business cards, tags, newsletters, etc).. Just right click and save to your computer.



I'll be adding more free graphics as I make them.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

FEEDJIT Live Page Popularity